MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCE CENTER
B is for believing you should feel just as strong on the inside as you are on the outside. It’s why we’re now making mental and behavioral health care options more available, to more members, in more ways than ever before. This is the place to explore your care options, insightful information, and helpful wellness choices.
Call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room when you're facing a life-threatening situation or think you could put your health in danger by delaying care.
"WHAT ARE MY MENTAL HEALTH CARE OPTIONS?"
Discover how to get started and what options may be available to you. Learn more about:
- Remote therapy visits, with costs waived during the Massachusetts public health emergency*
- Self-guided programs
- Wellness offerings
- Substance use support options
*Benefits may vary by plan.
"Show me my mental health benefits"
It’s easy to tap into your benefits with MyBlue. Follow these steps to view all the mental health care offered by your plan:
- Sign in to MyBlue or create an account
- Click on "My Plan and Claims"
- Click "Plan Benefits"
- Choose your plan.
- Select "View Plan Benefits" (or "Plan Benefits" from our mobile app)
- Select a mental health service to view your coverage.
If you haven’t signed up for MyBlue yet, create an account to track your claims, medications, and account balances, all in one place. Learn more about MyBlue.
“what are today’s trending topics on mental health?”
We’ve gathered articles and videos showing how people with different needs are coping with today’s most pressing mental health challenges.
Let Team Blue lend a hand
All members have access to Team Blue. Our highly trained experts are standing by to help you understand and coordinate your mental health support. Need to find a therapist, or understand your benefits? We’re here for you.
- How can we help? We're here when you need help finding a therapist or specialist; if you’re not sure what’s covered in your benefits; when you need a hard-to-find specialist; or, if you just don’t know where to start.
- Who will I talk to? You’ll start with a dedicated service representative who will listen to your needs and try to solve your problem. We may then bring in a Care Manager for specialized support, if needed.
Coverage for Federal Employee Program (FEP) members can be found at fepblue.org.