Nurses right now.
No ifs, ands, or buts.
Speak to a registered nurse, right when you need to, day or night. Because guidance and advice should happen round the clock.
Call your 24/7 Nurse Line 1-888-247-BLUE (2583)
Yes, your plan covers it!
Get connected directly to a nurse
Immediate advice, no waiting for a call-back.
365 days a year
Including holidays. For access that’s ready when you are.
There’s no additional cost
Because your health comes first.
KNOW WHEN TO CALL THE 24/7 NURSE LINE
“I need an expert opinion.”
Nurses are ready around the clock to answer your questions about:
- Treating a fever
- Treating a cut, headache, or diarrhea
- Recognizing signs of a concussion after a head injury
- Over-the-counter medications or prescriptions
- Managing a new diagnosis
- Upcoming medical tests or appointments
- Deciding whether to go to an urgent care center
- Deciding whether to see a doctor
- Helping a sick child or family member on your plan
“I’m not sure if it’s serious.”
Call the 24/7 Nurse Line to speak with a nurse who can help you determine if you need immediate care.
”I’m having an emergency.”
Immediately call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
*We partner with Carenet Health®, an independent health care engagement company, to administer this service. You’ll need to create a Carenet Health account or sign in to their secure website. When creating your account, you’ll need to enter your nine-digit Blue Cross member ID number. Please don't include the letter prefix.