As the commonwealth’s largest not-for-profit health plan, responsible for providing coverage to nearly 3 million members, we're prepared to respond effectively to crises.
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, our business continuity and emergency response plans have ensured that we're well-prepared to meet the needs of our accounts, members, clinician partners, and broader community, whether we're operating in our buildings or remotely.
We’re committed to continually evolving and improving our business continuity and crisis response plans so we can meet our six corporate priorities in an emergency:
- Ensure the safety and well-being of our employees
- Enable continued access to care for our members
- Maintain financial and operational stability
- Support constituents with information
- Recover and normalize business operations
- Support community-based response and recovery efforts
We know our community looks to us for leadership and support, especially in the most challenging times. We’re proud to serve in that role.