Meeting your wellness goals and earning rewards has never been easier. Join our Wellness Rewards Program powered by Virgin Pulse®' and earn up to $600* by participating in personalized activities that can help you achieve physical, emotional, social, and financial well-being. Some areas of focus include:
Earn Up to $600* in Total Rewards
To earn the full reward amount in 2021, complete a health pulse check, get a biometric screening, and participate in healthy activities to earn up to $75 each quarter. With more than 140 eligible activities, it's easy to turn your progress into points toward the quarterly reward.
Health Pulse Check
Quarterly Rewards Up To
Personalize the Program to Meet Your Goals
- Personalize your account by selecting well-being topics that are of most interest to you
- Start a friendly competition by inviting family, friends, and colleagues to a steps challenge and help keep each other motivated
- Go on Journeys, which are self-guided courses to help you build healthy habits and reach personal goals such as eating better, reducing stress, sleeping better, and being more active
- Maintain your progress and achieve your well-being goals by tracking your healthy habits. Whether it's tracking your spending, being mindful of portions, or drinking eight glasses of water each day — there are a variety of habits to track
- Connect your fitness tracker (Fitbit®', Apple®', Garmin®', and many more) to get rewarded for your activity
Redeem Rewards Your Way
Rewards are available as you earn them — no need to wait until the end of the year. Here’s how you can redeem them:
- Shop the Virgin Pulse Store and take advantage of its member-exclusive discounts
- Get gift cards from name-brand stores and services
- Donate to a charity
- Deposit directly into your bank account
Getting Started Is Easy
Download the Virgin Pulse App
Once you’ve signed up online, download the app to make earning rewards even easier.
* Your participation in the Wellness Rewards Program is entirely voluntary and won’t affect your eligibility for the health plan or any other company benefits. If it's unreasonably difficult or medically inadvisable for you to participate in any of the Wellness Rewards Program activities, contact [email protected] to learn about alternative activities. Recommendations of your personal physician will be accommodated.
Rewards earned through this program are considered taxable income.