Dental and Vision Coverage
Dental Blue gives you access to nearly 90% of the practicing dentists in Massachusetts, as well as over 350,000 dental locations nationwide. If you elect this benefit, you’ll receive a dental-specific ID card.
Preventive and diagnostic care: 100% For example: bi-annual cleanings
- Basic restorative: 80% coverage For example: caps, fillings
- Major restorative: 50% coverage For example: root canals, crowns, extractions
- Orthodontics (adults and children): 100%, $1,500 lifetime maximum For example: braces, retainers
- Deductible for basic and major restorative services: $50 per family member or $150 per family
- Calendar-year benefit maximum: $1,500
- Individual: $5.63
- Individual +1: $11.42
- Family: $16.49
Blue 20/20, powered by EyeMed Vision Care®´, helps you save on routine vision exams, lenses, frames, and contacts. If you elect this benefit, you’ll receive a vision-specific ID card.